Global Digital Marketing Executive
Elvie is a health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women. We are committed to building extraordinary products that improve the health and lives of women everywhere and at all stages of life.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning Kegel trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. Launched in October 2015 to great acclaim, we took the wellness industry by storm! Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design (including a Red Dot Award) , and in 2017 alone Elvie was recognized as one of the UK’s top 33 start-ups by TechCityUK, named one of the 15 start-ups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom.
We recently launched our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise following the its unveiling on the catwalk at London Fashion Week and our playful launch video (featuring cows and a custom soundtrack - go check it out) set the headlines alight!
Why you should join us:
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and Alex Asseily of Jawbone, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members combining research, innovation and data to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Our team of engineers, creatives, researchers, dreamers and doers are shaping the growing fem-tech industry by creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and lift the taboo around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
We plan to have four products on the market by 2020. This is a great time to join Elvie; you will have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. Be ready to learn, have fun and be inspired by our passionate, talented team!
We're on the lookout for ambitious, talented and smart individuals to join our expanding team. Is this you?
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven Global Digital Marketing Executive with strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset. You will execute the digital marketing strategy to help grow our Elvie community and aim to see the sales through elvie.com skyrocket! You will create and execute new customer acquisition strategies across Paid Social, Display, PPC, Affiliates and SEO across all markets.
This is a great opportunity to help grow and shape our brand performance. We are looking for an individual who is passionate, smart, driven and excited to take the next step in their career.
- You will report into the Global Digital Marketing Manager and will help execute campaigns to drive cost effective customer acquisition across all digital marketing channels: Paid Social, PPC, Display, Affiliates and more
- Support in developing international Paid Social strategies, differentiating by target audience, in order to improve conversion rate and lower CPA
- Lead daily account management of our PPC accounts and platforms and help daily management of retargeting and display campaigns
- Plan, test, optimise and scale growth - help brief creative to leverage Elvie’s premium, smart technology for women across both Elvie Trainer and Elvie Pump
- Develop new and innovative ways of driving traffic on the website, increasing the conversion rate - growth hacking
- Performance, profitability tracking and analysis providing reports with actionable insights
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and CRO and how they affect the marketing mix
- Constantly keeping up to date with industry news and innovate within channels where possible to open out new opportunities for acquisition and retention
- 3+ years of digital / performance marketing experience in digital centric companies / agency with experience of managing and optimising marketing budgets
- Highly analytical and able to generate meaningful insights from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage multiple projects
- Thrives in a startup environment, strong team player and is excited by the prospect of building something from scratch
- You love working to targets, in fast-paced environments and are excited by the prospect of a rapidly evolving role
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- An excellent understanding and working experience with paid channels management, A/B testing and reporting tools - Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, Google Adwords, Supermetrics, Data Studio
- Minimum 2:1 achieved in Bachelor's Degree
- Mission driven with a high interest in cutting edge tech for women
- Competitive base salary with regular review
- Share options
- Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
- Flexible working hours - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- Dog friendly office
- The chance to have real world impact
- Regular company socials and snacks
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!