Customer Care Analyst
Elvie is a health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women. We are committed to building extraordinary products that improve the health and lives of women everywhere and at all stages of life.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected Kegel trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. Launched in October 2015 to great acclaim, we took the wellness industry by storm! Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award. As a business, Elvie has been recognized as one of Wired’s ‘hottest start-ups’, named as one of the 15 start-ups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
We recently launched our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise following its unveiling on the catwalk at London Fashion Week and at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B led by IPGL and supported by Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures. This represented the largest ever fundraise in femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution for Elvie Pump and Elvie Trainer across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Customer Care Analyst
We are looking for a smart and motivated people willing to work flexible hours to join the customer care team here at Elvie for a six month contract. The customer care team is the only part of the business to have regular interaction with customers. You’ll therefore be working at a grassroots level solving problems and collecting feedback to make sure all of our customers are happy with their products and supported in their customer journey.
This is a full time shift-work position (including evenings and weekends), and we plan rotas well in advance so you can manage your time in and out of work.
The Day to Day of the role:
- Become an expert on our two products (Elvie Pump and Elvie Trainer) and how we talk to customers about them
- Respond to email tickets from customers within the correct time frame, trying to solve the customer’s issue as quickly and accurately as possible
- Triage tickets as they come in, deciding which need an urgent response and which need to be escalated
- Be confident about answering the phone to customers and helping them reach a resolution to their problem
- Answer questions from prospective customers who are making the decision whether or not to purchase
- Manage returns, replacements and refunds when necessary, working with our third party logistics provider to get items out to customers as quickly as possible
- Have an up to date knowledge of any changes taking place regarding our products or services, and making sure the correct people are informed (for instance, letting a customer know when an item they wanted is back in stock, or being aware of a change being made to our instruction manual)
What we need from you:
- Be able to work evenings and weekend hours (with appropriate notice)
- Have a problem solving approach and be able to think on the spot. The role will involve continuously amending and improving customer care processes to give our customers the best experience possible.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in relationship building
- Be comfortable talking about intimate issues, such as breastfeeding and pelvic floor exercise
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role (although this does not have to be office based- retail work will also be taken into consideration)
- Have experience using Microsoft and Google suite tools
- Demonstrate an interest in technology and / or women’s health
- Be able to work without supervision and be confident in using your knowledge to make decisions about how to solve a problem
- Previous experience working with customer care software (e.g. Freshdesk, Zendesk) is desirable but not essential
In return we can offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
- The chance to develop products with real world impact
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Employee referral program
- Regular company socials
- MacBook Pro
- As much tea and coffee as you can consume