Junior Sales Administrator
Elvie is a health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women. We are committed to building extraordinary products that improve the health and lives of women everywhere and at all stages of life.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning Kegel trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. Launched in October 2015 to great acclaim, we took the wellness industry by storm! Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design (including a Red Dot Award) , and in 2017 alone Elvie was recognized as one of the UK’s top 33 start-ups by TechCityUK, named one of the 15 start-ups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom.
We recently launched our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise following the its unveiling on the catwalk at London Fashion Week and our playful launch video (featuring cows and a custom soundtrack - go check it out) set the headlines alight!
Why you should join us:
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and Alex Asseily of Jawbone, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members combining research, innovation and data to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Our team of engineers, creatives, researchers, dreamers and doers are shaping the growing fem-tech industry by creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and lift the taboo around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
We plan to have four products on the market by 2020. This is a great time to join Elvie; you will have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. Be ready to learn, have fun and be inspired by our passionate, talented team!
We're on the lookout for ambitious, talented and smart individuals to join our expanding team. Is this you?
What you will do:
We’re looking for a Junior Sales Administrator to join our growing team at Elvie in 2019. You will be supporting our sales and business development team in everything that they do so this is great opportunity to learn and grow with the business, which has plans to double by end of 2019!
If you are looking to kick-start a sales career, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot very quickly. You would act as a key part of the wider sales team, assist with workload as and when is necessary and carry out various ad-hoc duties.
The day to day tasks would include:
- Raising sales orders and invoices
- Liaising between our Operations team and Sales representatives
- Liaising between our Finance team and Sales representatives
- Updating sales and shipment trackers and reports
- Raising credit notes and ensuring remittance
- Arranging sales team travel and hotel bookings
- Supporting with international trade shows
- Supporting in securing stock & shipments of POs materials
- Managing and executing filing systems for contracts, NDAs and other important paperwork
- Completing Vendor registration processes supporting Operations and Sales teams
- Processing B2B product returns and buy backs
- Processing Trade Marketing campaign rewards to B2B customers
- Assisting our Sales and Operations teams in international regulation procedures
In this role, attitude, organisation and people-skills are our most important considerations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a meticulous and energetic candidate willing to take on a hands-on role!
- Great attention to detail, customer focused, determined and enthusiastic
- Experience in invoicing and sales order processing would be a plus
- Experience supporting a busy sales team would be advantageous
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Fluency in other languages, especially Mandarin Chinese, would be extremely advantageous
- Pragmatic and prepared to “roll sleeves up” where necessary
- Hard working and a sense of urgency
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, must be proficient in Excel
- The ability to multitask, time-manage your day and prioritise duties in an ever-changing environment
- Minimum 2:1 achieved in Bachelor's Degree
- Mission driven with a high interest in cutting edge tech for women
- Competitive base salary with regular review
- Share options
- Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
- Flexible working hours - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- Dog friendly office
- The chance to have real world impact
- Regular company socials and snacks