Elvie is a health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women. We are committed to building extraordinary products that improve the health and lives of women everywhere and at all stages of life.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected Kegel trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. Launched in October 2015 to great acclaim, we took the wellness industry by storm! Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award. As a business, Elvie has been recognized as one of Wired’s ‘hottest start-ups’, named as one of the 15 start-ups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
We recently launched our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise following its unveiling on the catwalk at London Fashion Week and at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B led by IPGL and supported by Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures. This represented the largest ever fundraise in femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution for Elvie Pump and Elvie Trainer across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to be based in our London corporate headquarters to both reinvent and fast track our global CRM strategy. You should be an extremely diligent and professional manager, with experience working on both local and global markets. Elvie operates in 20 markets globally and this very exciting role will lay the foundations for CRM best practise all over the world - initially focused on UK, US and China.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, this is a critical role at this stage of our growth. You’ll have the freedom to apply your initiative, expertise and experience to help us reach our community goals. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success.
We’re planning to double our headcount by the end of 2019, so this is a fantastic time to join Elvie and make a tremendous impact on the future success of the organisation.
The Day to Day of the role:
Review and Reinvent our process
- Review and reorganise our database. Work with product marketing managers to build an audience first approach with true segmentation
- Work with product marketing managers to build and set email marketing strategy for 2019/2020.
- Review current email marketing tools (Mailchimp) and make a tools recommendation going forward
- Redesign email templates to more accurately reflect our brand
- Work with ops and IT teams to redesign receipt emails and warehouse dispatch emails - which are currently un-branded operated by the warehouse and IT team
- Review on-boarding series for customers who don’t opt into marketing emails and for customers who opt into marketing emails
Grow and Engage our database:
- Build an ongoing aftercare strategy to ensure our consumers remain loyal to our brand and buy into future products
- Partner with paid media manager to build referral programme
- Drive initiatives to Increase open rates, clicks and conversion rates
- Plan calendar to include key moments and days so we are speaking to our database at relevant moments eg. International Women’s Day, Wellbeing Week
- Setup in depth reporting to analyse email performance on a monthly/
- campaign basis
- Work alongside paid media team to increase database and optimise prospecting/ customer journey
- Work with wider marketing team to promote brand campaigns, promotional campaigns, influencer content, UGC, blog content
What we need from you:
- 5+ years’ experience or equivalent in running CRM and loyalty campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- US/APAC experience desirable
- A genuine passion for our mission to improve healthcare for women is essential
- Start up experience desirable as you will be building the function from ground up
- Experience working collaboratively with product marketing and paid media teams
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn fast and challenge yourself
In return we can offer:
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonus
- Early stage share options in a rapidly growing business
- Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
- Flexible working hours - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- The chance to develop products with real world impact
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Employee referral program
- Part time opportunities & childcare vouchers
- Regular company socials
- MacBook Pro
- Healthy snacks, hot drinks, beer/cider/prosecco on tap