Elvie - Love being a woman.
Elvie’s ambition is to become the world’s number one health tech brand for women, by offering intelligent and connected tools to improve women’s health on a global scale.
Our first product, an award-winning kegel tracker, launched in October 2015 to great acclaim. Loved by women, celebs and health professionals around the world, the kegel tracker has been included in nominee's goody bags at the Oscars and featured in Vogue, Tatler, Forbes, ITV’s This Morning and Chelsea Handler’s Chelsea.
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and Alex Asseily of Jawbone, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members creating extraordinary products that change women’s lives for the better.
We're on the lookout for ambitious, talented and smart individuals to join our rapidly expanding team.
Why you should join us:
Elvie is at the crest of a wave, defining what it means to be a woman and shaking up the FemTech industry. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
We hit the ground running with our first product, which took the wellness industry by storm, and we're already building towards much bigger things. Our street cred includes 12 awards for innovation, design and start-up success, as well as phenomenal feedback from customers and medical professionals around the world. The results speak for themselves: we hear back from users all the time, who tell us that our kegel tracker has exceeded their expectations and even changed their lives!
This is a great time to join Elvie; you will have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mold your role, all while creating beautiful and disruptive products with real purpose. Be ready to learn, have fun and be inspired by our passionate, talented team.
What we can offer:
● Competitive base salary plus generous bonus
● Share options
● Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
● 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
● Flexible working hours - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
● The chance to have real world impact
● Career progression and regular performance reviews
● Employee referral program
● Part time opportunities & childcare vouchers
● Regular company socials
● MacBook Pro
● As much tea and coffee as you can consume
● Dice Night (Beer Tuesdays!)